• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

perfomance issues = OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it'd be best to calm down =) We understand that this is frustrating, but please know that this issue is frustrating for us, as well.

Generally, the game is pretty well optimized, but we are having issues with some ATi Graphics Cards and some AMD CPUs. We have been talking directly with AMD on resolving these issues and that's an ongoing process. Hopefully we'll have more information on these issues soon.

I'm in a nvidia 9600m GT and am having terrible graphics issues on Redoctober.

Upvote 0
Generally, the game is pretty well optimized, but we are having issues with some ATi Graphics Cards and some AMD CPUs. We have been talking directly with AMD on resolving these issues and that's an ongoing process. Hopefully we'll have more information on these issues soon.

Its not just ATI cards.

I have seen many people complain on the server with nVidia cards also.

I have a gts 250 and this game runs pretty poorly,
which doesnt make sense since UT3 looked and ran better by a mile.

Upvote 0
And yet people try to run everything on ultra from what I've seen.

so what do we need to run it on ultra?
8GHz 20 core cpu, 4Tb DDR7 RAM and either a gtx 990 or a radeon 19480? :p

im just saying that they shouldnt of stated the required specs and not expect people to complain that they cant run on ultra cause they surpass the recommend ones

i too am having problems with preformance

Intel I7 2.97GHz
12Gb 1600MHz DDR3 (triple Channel) ram
2tb hdd
x-fi titanium fatality
asus gtx 570 x 2

ps and no i dont have everything on ultra 20 - 40 fps

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.