• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FAO:RO2 Developers - Please Read!

The map artwork alone is worth the price of admission.

The extra details in them is stunning.

For instance, in the Station map, there is little need to have a graphic for the Defense Museum as it is well out of play boundary. And yet, there it is, in high detail. TW have even spent time modelling the higher ground to the west of the station.

The Commissar's House matches up very close to the pre-war pictures of it, and it's awe inspiring just to do a bit of spectating around the area. TW even put in the little theatre building in the park west of the Commissars house.

Pavlov's House is another work of art and I look forward to exploring every nook and cranny in those buildings.

5 star effort guys!

Upvote 0
captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

Upvote 0
I haven't even been able to play yet as money is so tight that 8 bucks is worth saving. But I still love this team. RO was great as a mod. Then as a retail game. The support and development never stopped. And then when I am having issues setting up my forum account it is taken care of completely in less then 12 hours.

Thanks for keeping up the kind of overall quality and support that we see so rarely from other game devs these days. I will love you guys long after you've completely sold out!!! Well for a while after at least. :p

Upvote 0
Thanks to all of you :)

However, I do think Tripwire could invest a little in an experienced PR guy (no offense, of course).

And what would you have us do with this person? Spend money we don't actually have? But, trust me, if we have enough money next time around, I am NOT doing all the PR myself!

The Commissar's House matches up very close to the pre-war pictures of it, and it's awe inspiring just to do a bit of spectating around the area. TW even put in the little theatre building in the park west of the Commissars house.

Of course... and it was a projection booth for an outdoor cinema/movie theater, so movies (no doubt, politically-correct Soviet ones) could be shown to workers in the park.

I'd like to second the OP's comments and offer that since your studio is maybe like 15 minutes away from my house and some of you live in Roswell, drinks on me once this thing launches! Haha pick a pub, I'm buying. Cheers.

North River Tavern, Roswell Road...

Upvote 0
Agree with the OP - people seem to think the beta is a demo. There will be lots to fix, tweak, and update before and after the release, just like any game. (Ever tried to play a Total War game out of the box?)

The core of the game is solid, and that's what is important at this point.

i think CA has gotten better with Total war as of late but ya its usually full of bugs and things.

i would like RO2 to be a bit less of a performace hog, but other then that its more polished then most AAA titles.

Upvote 0