• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

360 now keyboard and mouse compatible

They should have done this from the start.

I remember playing Killzone on the Playstation 2 with USB keyboard and mouse back in 2004. :rolleyes:

Meh, it seems as if the Xbox360 is nothing more then a complicated Xbox.
The Playstation 3 too expensive, and the Wii, well, the controls are overdone...

I'll stick to my PC and prev-gen consoles. :)

Upvote 0
They should have done this from the start.

I remember playing Killzone on the Playstation 2 with USB keyboard and mouse back in 2004. :rolleyes:

Meh, it seems as if the Xbox360 is nothing more then a complicated Xbox.
The Playstation 3 too expensive, and the Wii, well, the controls are overdone...

I'll stick to my PC and prev-gen consoles. :)

Thats the way...

I still stick to my pc...
As for consols...
I still play my 8bit NES and SNES (Contra Rules)

Good old 2d Fun !!!
(And 2d games are funner :p)

Back on topic...

If the Xbox360 actually gets a mouse and keyboard, it would be my #1 choice for a consol.
As someone else said, PS3 to expensive and Wii.... I REALLY dislike the controls, COD runs better on a good old gamepad if you ask me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If the Xbox360 actually gets a mouse and keyboard, it would be my #1 choice for a consol.
As someone else said, PS3 to expensive and Wii.... I REALLY dislike the controls, COD runs better on a good old gamepad if you ask me.
Playstation 3 get keyboard and mouse functionality aswell.

Would be logical since there are a few Playstation 2 games which are compatible or even centered around using a keyboard and mouse.

Hopefully Killzone 3 will have keyboard/mouse functionality aswell...

Upvote 0
Well i doubt the XFPS thing will be near the quality of a mouse controled PC game (though i wish it would be) becuase it emulates the analogue stick through the mouse. Still it should be much better than using the pad, wait for trusted reviews first.
Only for some games.

Most games developed on Xenon dev kits (Xbox360's ol' codename liek 007) are fully compatible with keyboard and mouse functionality.

Same goes for Playstation 3.

It seems that you can even enter command consoles in some games, like those powered by Unreal Engine 3.0...

Upvote 0
Well, I've only seen one bad review. Every other review I've read has said the mouse is actually amazing compared to analog. Only issues I can imagine is 1) Some games are better designed for a Controller. God knows Gears of War is really comfortable to play so far 2) Need for Wired Controller and Wired Keyboard/Mouse and 3) Price tag is a little high. Apart from that, I'll give it a shot. CoD3 needs it.

Upvote 0