• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Console admin commands

FullMetalMonkey

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
London, England
Hi guys, is there a list anywhere for the console admin commands? I don't have access to the webadmin page at the moment, i need to wait for [VS-UK]Joe to setup more accounts for the WebAdmin stuff but i can't seem to work out the ingame console admin commands.

I can log in alright but nothing else seems to work.

So is there a list anywhere i can use to make sure im typing these in properly?

Its still not working even after entering the same values as one of our other admins.

For example "Adminkick ###" (# representing the player number on the server) and it doesn't kick anyone but it also doesn't say that its an incorrect command either, if i was to mistype the command it would tell me it was invalid.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, i have tried many varients of the command lines to see if they will take effect but it doesn't seem to work.

I spoke with Nagels from Black-Watch and he said that they are having the same issue and that its apprently broken. :mad:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It seems to be working now. I'm not too sure why though. We had been fiddling with our config settings so i don't know if Joe changed something and it now works, but it seems to be okay now.

On another note, i just got Session banned for no apprent reason whilst logged in as Admin on our server. I don't know if it was the apprent 'speed hacking detection' bug or if it was something else but i now can't log in until the map changes.:(

Upvote 0
Thats interesting because i was struggling to find out what "rights" can be assigned to users. Is there any documentation on this?

Cheers

Joe.
You mean assigning rights via the webadmin interface? In the edit administrators section you can simply drag and drop the menu items from the right into the deny box in order to deny certain access. The menu items on the right will turn grey when they are not allowed for the user.

I assume that the multiadmin users can only admin the server via the webadmin interface, and not by using the console in game (because you login with adminpass only via the console and not with full user credentials afaik).

Upvote 0
The webadmin accounts are completely separate to the logins for web admin.

If you look in the rogame.ini file there is an admin password - This is the password you need for the admin account login.

Once you have got this type adminlogin password and you will be logged into the admin console in game

Cheers

Joe.

Upvote 0
I must be stupid, I can not log into admin ...

When I typed in the console "AdminLogin pseudo password", I have no admin rights... When I look in webadmin, I am admin=no on the page "Players". Yet in webadmin, it's all good !!

What have I forgotten ? :confused:

Unless i have misread this to login in the console it should just be 'AdminLogin #####'

Upvote 0