• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Grenade+M32 shot strategy?It's f**king powerful!

Yep. Extremely effective with the LAW, too.

Firebug can do something similar, btw. Just throw 1 grenade and shoot it with your flamethrower to detonate it. Not very effective against scrakes or fleshpounds, but it's great against groups. Also, don't stack incendiary grenades, it does virtually no extra burst damage and you would do more in the long run with 1 at a time to take advantage of the burn.

Upvote 0
Yep. Extremely effective with the LAW, too.

Firebug can do something similar, btw. Just throw 1 grenade and shoot it with your flamethrower to detonate it. Not very effective against scrakes or fleshpounds, but it's great against groups. Also, don't stack incendiary grenades, it does virtually no extra burst damage and you would do more in the long run with 1 at a time to take advantage of the burn.
Except when there's several groups or one large group that one grenade doesn't cover. AoE ^^,

Upvote 0
Just as the topic.Toss grenades at the enemy and detonate it with a M79 or M32 shot.Massive damage against small and big zeds in the radius,even FPs can't survive them.:IS2:
I love doing this, but as with all explosives, I never judge the distance correctly and always end up blowing myself to bits. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

Upvote 0
I always do this as a Firebug. It's a great way to conserve ammo.

I'm a bit of a grenade nut as a Firebug. The explosion is great, and it saves you that 20 or so ammo spraying the mob to make sure you get them all.

This tactic is pretty great, not only for the damage and such, but specimens tend to walk around grenades, making them do very little. That's why I love Firebug's one; Even if they get hit by a tiny spark, they light up =D

Upvote 0
It is common tactic against FPs. It could be great with other zeds too, but there problems:
1. "Invisible walls", then you see your nade flying far away, but actually it lands next to your feet.
2. Grenade price. It is ridiculous, that demolitions doen't get discount on nades and must pay 40

Last edited:
Upvote 0