• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Stuttering

stutter bugs and crash

stutter bugs and crash

sure i got stutters all the time .....and i dont want to open this or to open that ...... to repair this or to repair that. i payed for this crappy **** of software ,

so its my right to get a game that works and a i own a good pc system ( amd 6 core phenomII 6 x 3300 GTX580 EVGA and 8 gig RAM ) .

So dont tell me my system sucks it runs CRYSIS2 without a prob .

YOU GUYS at TRIPWIRE didnt done your job well....... its buggy its crappy ....

The next problem is server browser.....i cant join any game with the ingame server browser only way to join is via the steam browser..... good job tripwire

you guys realy ****ed it up......:mad:

i cant refuse the thought that this game must get released before battlefield 3 otherwise no one will buy it.....:cool:

Upvote 0
Stuttering occurs in local server (aka. SP) game as well as MP. As has been reported by others, when it's not stuttering the frame rate is fluid no matter what I'm looking at or where I am on the map which suggests it isn't geometry density related. It's game events that seem to cause it, i.e., arty, reinforcement waves, objective caps/losses etc.

Upvote 0
Out of curiosity, are any of you guys overclocking your CPU, memory or GPU,memory?

I run the game fine (by most standards) 60+ fps. Yet, yesterday I decided to mess around with my comp and do a little o/c'ing. After settling on what appeared to be a stable set up, I fired up RO2. My framerates were all over the place and easily 30-50 fps below stock settings. I reverted back and all was fine......strange.

Even though I'm sure I fubar'd something in my settings, I was astonished at the performance hit.

i5-2500k
Asus P8-z68v pro
16 GB ram
GeForce GTX 560Ti
nVidia 275.33 drivers
Win 7 64bit

Upvote 0