• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kicked with no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravdaa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2011
I'm playing everyday your server since 3 months or more. And all time I take SL all "pros" insult me 'cause I don't do what they want (I think is just jealousy 'cause they couldn't take the SL). The worse is that they just insult but don't tell their magnific strategy of pros to win. If they want to win just tell us all what to do to win and all will learn. No... they insult...

Today I was the second in the scoreboard, with more than 80 kills in konigplatz and they insulted me like hell. Newbie (infinite times)... You sucks (same), you think you're pro, leave SL for me, Etc... Then one of your admins enter (I supose was advised by that "pros") and ask "Do you want I change SL?" and then he kicked me. That's the way you play?

I know you pay this server and you can do what you want, but I thought that was a public server for fun. If just pros can play put it in the server name, in contrast if all can join there I think all can play the rol they want (you have the FF filter, so if is total disaster he'll get kicked).

The only reason an admin might kick a SL or Sniper is if they aren't performing the duties of the role. If the SL will not throw smoke or call arty for example; After repeated attempts by the team to get something done with no response, you may be kicked to allow someone who knows how to play the role to take over. If you're not sure how to call arty, go into practice mode and try it out. I'm not saying this happened in your case, but this is our rule in general. Squad leaders who ask "how do I use the radio" might want to practice first. Your team will not be very forgiving.

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0
Personally I don't understand your play method. You take SL, and then you don't do any of the performing functions of that class... then get mad and accuse everyone else of being jealous because they say you suck.

That's just flipping stupid.

Take an assault class. You get the same spam weapon, and it doesn't hurt the team when you play the way YOU play.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.