• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The game don't relaunch when ALT+TAB

KawaiiKoala

Aug 25, 2011
Since the first beta version, the game constantly return to windows each 20-30 minutes. The game doesn't shut down, he's just minimized.

Before the latest patch, with barracks and co maps, i was able to go back on the game by clicking the minimized game on my windows taskbar.

Now, when I click on it, the game doesn't restore, and all I can do is stopping the Rogame.exe process and relaunch the game.

So I only have 15-20 minutes of game before having to restart the game completely.

Are you able, other players, to return in the game after an ALT+TAB since the new patch ? Check it please. I'm kinda desperate right now. :(

since the first beta version, i have been posting in the wrong forums, but i don't read too well.

Before the latest patch, i still posted in the wrong forums, even though people told me i was posting in the wrong section.

Now, when i click on it, the correct forums, i return to post here hoping that things have changed.

So i only have 15-20 minutes of hitting f5, waiting on a response before i post here again.

Are you able, other players, to return in the game after an alt+tab since the new patch ? Check it please. I'm kinda desperate right now. :( and out of sheer desperation, i will keep posting problems here... I am not so desperate to post this in the support forums, but if i hit f5 enough i may become that desperate...maybe?

fixed

Upvote 0