• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

an idea for a weapon SPECIAL

ThiagoDel

Nov 28, 2010
G36C modified getting a very powerful command can be added to commando?:
http://www.doommoviearchive.co.uk/doom-movie-reaper-rifle.html

I'm not trying to illustrate the movie "Doom" just think it would be fine uam arama special not only to the command as for the other perks ..
500px-Reaper3-1.jpg

it looks cool, but why does it need to be in?:confused:
There are lots of cool-looking guns, but only so many that really would be unique and balanced in KF, so would you mind explaining why you think this belongs in game?

Well, I think having a super weapon for every perk would be a good but not that I've found, but if the players like, indeed is only an idea ....

Upvote 0
Well, I think having a super weapon for every perk would be a good but not that I've found, but if the players like, indeed is only an idea ....

super weapons for each perk seems like a bit much, admittedly. I don't really see how making an "i-can-kill-everything" weapon for each perk will really help the game, but to each their own, I suppose.

Upvote 0
Super Weapons

Zerker : Katana
Support : AA12
Sharp : Xbow ( Probably LAR instead of the Xbow...)
Commando : SCAR ( Or AKS47)
Demolitions : M32
Firebug : Flamethrower ( Or MAC10)
Medic : MP7

Do I need to say more?

P.S : The rifle looks like the Pulse Rifle of AvP3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No, no, no. The G36 is THE MOST overused assault rifle ever, and that is one of the worst movie props I've ever seen.

If you're going to include a fictional weapon from a movie, at least make it something actually cool like the M41 from Aliens:
30.jpg

good, I suggest a weapon that already exists but with some modifications to get better ..... VISUALLY not want to quit putting futuristic weapons ..... just want to improve the killing floor ..

see the modifications made to the g63c:
http://www.doommoviearchive.co.uk/doom-movie-reaper-rifle.html

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure that TWI will not endorse in any mod made by anyone that holds some other company's intellectual property, i.e. the rifle designs for Aliens and Doom. Sure, it can be made, but I bet that TWI won't support it themselves by putting it on the white/greylist. Still, it could be run with the perk selector mut. Go ahead and make it, but don't get your hopes too high for its future.

Upvote 0
ok why suggest new weapons for perks that have plenty of weapons or a new perk in general id like to see the fire bug get one more weapon choice not sure what it could be but yeah they have a mac-10 and flamethrower and at lvl 3 flaming nades so i would like to make a suggestion or tow

first would be molotovs that come in 12s maybe 6 just something to cause more fire damage in a greater area opposed to the flamethrower but it could still be the heavy hitter for a bug

second would have to be well kinda like a lil remote controlled robot that you can set somewhere and it can be a decoy that will attack passing zeds with fire idk thought it could be a good idea...inda like a firebugs pipebomb only it shoots fire and has the flame capacity of a lvl 4 firebugs flamethrower

just a couple ideas to bounce around

Reactions: Benjamin
Upvote 0