• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Leaves and papers

I love them, and would like to see more minor motion in the game.

Too many games disallow any real effective camouflage because the environments are too static, and movement/change is a massive aspect to Human Perception. (Meaning the moment you even poked your head out, it was seen, and therefore shot, because 'something' changed in the player's field of view, and humans are VERY good at spotting that. (Computers are good too by the way.)

Random motion really reduces this effect, and makes moving undetected far more likely.

Upvote 0
I'll just leaf this here
popup.gif

Upvote 0
I don't know about anybody else, but in the matches I have played in, I have officially exterminated 1,238 sheets of floating paper, 310 waving bushes, and 207 other inanimate objects floating about the map. If there were a HERO class for such proficiency --- I would be one!

I think TWI should add this into the game statistics...

:D

Personally, I hate tin washtubs and rubbish can lids.

Upvote 0
When did Alan emigrate to Canada?

We couldent stand to bastardize the language like you yanks, when we were told we had to make atleast one change we hesitated, contemplated saying sorry to see if it would help. Then some one said ehhhh as if they were about to say something, which they did not , and no one could bother to speak up and mention that "eh" was not supposed to be our bastardization, but just some one thinking aloud...

Reactions: Luckless and PUTZ
Upvote 0