• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Beta Week 1 Report - new maps incoming!

call me crazy but I think giving 6 out of 10 maps of the full game in BETA is not such a good descission from business perspective....

We all want our girls to be shaped well,look sexy,pretty faces...... but before they drop the panties we want some teasing....

i think TWI just drop the teasing part and went straight to pleasuring everybody all the way.

6 maps in BETA? and 4 more left for the full release? non of my business but thats might not be a great descission.

Upvote 0
call me crazy but I think giving 6 out of 10 maps of the full game in BETA is not such a good descission from business perspective....

We all want our girls to be shaped well,look sexy,pretty faces...... but before they drop the panties we want some teasing....

i think TWI just drop the teasing part and went straight to pleasuring everybody all the way.

6 maps in BETA? and 4 more left for the full release? non of my business but thats might not be a great descission.

They have been teasing us for years! Give us the treat already! :D

Upvote 0

Sir they are replacing the 3 old beta maps with the new 3.

l2r

The maps need stress tested

Upvote 0

I kinda agree and don't agree.

I mean, we already pre-ordered, I don't see why they have to tease us anymore from all this tension and yelling they've been putting/recieving.

Besides, when the actual game comes out, expect more maps from both TWI and players in the following months coming months

Upvote 0
I kinda agree and don't agree.

I mean, we already pre-ordered, I don't see why they have to tease us anymore from all this tension and yelling they've been putting/recieving.

Besides, when the actual game comes out, expect more maps from both TWI and players in the following months coming months

i do agree and disagree also :D

Think of it this way,we are having 3 maps now and its been 3 days since release of the beta,and people already want more maps,some they say they got boored from these 3 maps.Makes me wonder what will happen after 3-4 months game releases,no matter community or the devs,making new maps dont happen over night,takes months to be organised,made and tested for playability......

but then I agree we already paid for it,and having 3 more maps now or after 10 days dont make difference....

Upvote 0