• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Female Character

Hemi

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
While most of you guys worry about the amount of weapons in the game...sigh...ive made an attempt on a female character. Skinny jeans included.

The hands and arms stay the same, so we can use them from the cop. Its rigged and ready to be implemented.

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/KFFemale/

female_cop.jpg

female_cop_back.jpg

were gonna change the texture a bit... do some extra work on it.

Its rigged and ready to go.

done.

Is there anyway you make the stab vest stand out from the body? The arms, look at the wrists, they are narrow and the jacket is a puffy type, so I dont' think that she looks muscular. The only problem is the waist. It's set to far back. Looks like she's cut in half and the top half has moved forward.

Lose the breasts, under that jacket and stab vest you wouldn't see a thing.

Otherwise. Awesome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome work, the second model looks really promising and of really good standard :)

I'm only nit picking now because this is really good standard work, I see this as having a great amount of potential for actual inclusion in the game :)

This is probably asking a huge amount, but 1 thing in common with most of the KF chars is you can't really see their face. If you could add a cap (rather low down) or something that would obscure her face partially, it would look more KFy... if thats a word :)

Perhaps something like this (only darker of course to mat6ch the regular KF blue):
Spoiler!

I think a few things that would really bring this model right up to par is a little more subtlety: -
- As Gartley said remove the bust, although I would probably leave the bump, but remove the crook hugging her midsection.
- Change the trousers to be a the same shade of blue as the rest of the outfit. This is a uniform after all :)
- Add more grime (like you can see on her sleeves), especially to her jeans as they are far too clean.

I think those 3 additions, and adding that cap to make her look a little more professional would make it clear she is a female character (the hair, face and smaller frame already do that really), without making her stand out too far from the rest of the cast.

(If we want to really nit pick, making her arms slightly thinner would make her look better proportioned too, although I imagine this is actually quite a bit of work :))

Thats the key, making her fit with the rest of the group puts her as a contender for proper addition to KF :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0