• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

minecraft cameo

meatloaf

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
so uh.. anyone play minecraft? would like to pass the time before the patch comes out (again)

i made this dj skully skin, and i've seen a aldridge somewhere. i thought making his skull's teeth offset like that was kinda cute

DJ-Skully.png

Attachments

• DJ-Skully.png
    DJ-Skully.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
so uh.. anyone play minecraft? would like to pass the time before the patch comes out (again)

i made this dj skully skin, and i've seen a aldridge somewhere. i thought making his skull's teeth offset like that was kinda cute

DJ-Skully.png

you could try uploading it to tinypic or a similiar image sharing site and then put the url in from there or you could leave it like this but I cannot actually go into your computer to check out the presumed picture of DJskully on your desktop.

Upvote 0
my canadian source is telling me that steam is giving him all the patches.
Its his fault there is nothing going on on my end.
Canadiaguy* is overly nice and isnt rejecting steams' avances.

*names changed to protect the innocent.

i had the first updated, never exited my client because a steam group notified me that it was going to be rolled back, continued to play, exited accidentally, made this post and played more. lol

if you really want to see it upload it to your account at minecraft.net, also visit that site if your interested in minecraft, you can play a free build mode, for free

Attachments

• loads-eh-bunneh.jpg
    loads-eh-bunneh.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0