• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can Not Start ANYTHING!

swampy11

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Just installed the lasted patch and now I can't even start the game. At the title screen, I get an error message that rogame.exe has encountered a problem and must close. Bingo, I am back to the desktop. Before this last update, after the update before that, I was only able to place Grain Elevator. All other games gave me the same error message and CTD.
Guys, seems to me that each update takes us backwards. Before any update, I could play Fallen Heroes and Apartments with no problems and with great frame rates....but now.
Help me here
`swamp

Thanks, but I am not sure I follow your instructions. When I right click on RO2, there is no verify integrity of game cache for me to click on. I think I am not doing something. Can you clarify?
Thanks in advance.
`swamp

I'm not on my computer that has Steam, but if I remember correctly, in your Steam Library window, right-click on RO2 and select properties. A new window should pop up and in one of the tabs there's a spot to click to verify your integrity.

Upvote 0