• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Honor/weapon system doesn't work/show

Khanecz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2011
Prague
Hi, so the last patch was supposed to fix the honor and rank up system right? And a lot of people say it works for them.

Well, mine is still broken, and i'm not the only one i guess.
The profile and achievement page in main menu still shows the same default stuff and no progress, and sometimes ridiculous values. (123456789 and such)

In game it tells me i leveled up my weapon or honor level, but when i try to check it out, still nothing.

I tried to verify the identity of game cache and deleted and re-downloaded the beta and still nothing.

So, is there anything wrong with me? :IS2:

Thanks for the answer.

It doesn't matter much anyway, since stats get reset in 6 days.

It would have been nice, but to me it's just one very minor issue, amongst a forest of big ones that really need to be fixed before launch.

For test purposes I would say it is rather important. If noone (or only a minimal amount of players) gets to test stats then it could be awfully buggy for all we know.

Upvote 0
For test purposes I would say it is rather important. If noone (or only a minimal amount of players) gets to test stats then it could be awfully buggy for all we know.

I would gladly play the game without stats for a few more weeks than having to bother with this abysmal performance for 2 days after release.

I hope TWI knows where the priorities lie.

Upvote 0
I would gladly play the game without stats for a few more weeks than having to bother with this abysmal performance for 2 days after release.

I agree if it is a matter of either/or, but there is no reason that it should be. That depends entirely on whether the stats system is bugged, something which we don't know because noone has tried it.

Upvote 0
I agree if it is a matter of either/or, but there is no reason that it should be. That depends entirely on whether the stats system is bugged, something which we don't know because noone has tried it.

Well, I think for the moment, it's an either/or situation.

There are SO many things to fix and they only have 6 days left to fix them, and they don't exactly have infinite resources.

I totally agree Stats should get fixed. But they're not the most important thing.

For me, that is. :p

Upvote 0

I for one could not. depends on the person I suppose but I can live with the poor performance. Going into a game and "hoping" my stats save is kind of frustrating. I like seeing that stuff rank up. Maybe if it was OFF for everyone I wouldn't mind but right now it's just so hit or miss it kind of makes me hesitant to play.

Upvote 0