• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Start testing the new patch on the beta so we can help fix sound and stats issues.

well we can sit here and complain or we can get something done and try to help. We all paid money for this, so that means we all have a vested interest in helping them fix it. stop whining.

beta server IP
74.91.112.170:7807

I remember paying $40 for a GAME, not a SHARE in TWI. And sorry, I don't care to tie up my bandwidth for 10 hours downloading 8 gigs for 8-10 hours again, sorry that you disagree, but "whining?" I'm getting a little sick of that term getting thrown around.

If you are NAIVE and GULLIBLE enough to WORK FOR FREE on a game you PAID for, be my guest, but stop the name calling, as it works both ways, you dig?

Upvote 0
I just got in the beta server but once the map loads and I can see the map from the sky, I can't do anything. No menu, nothing when I press esc, etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. Can people actualy see my posts and replies? I dont think alot of people are going to do this. I am ready however.

I am on but nobody is on on 74.91.112.170:7807 so *shrugs*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I remember paying $40 for a GAME, not a SHARE in TWI. And sorry, I don't care to tie up my bandwidth for 10 hours downloading 8 gigs for 8-10 hours again, sorry that you disagree, but "whining?" I'm getting a little sick of that term getting thrown around.

If you are NAIVE and GULLIBLE enough to WORK FOR FREE on a game you PAID for, be my guest, but stop the name calling, as it works both ways, you dig?

I dig. I understand your frustration but i'm choosing to do something constructive with it. I am merely SUGGESTING that others can and should do the same. do you dig?

Upvote 0