• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Level 77 Honor in 6.7 Hours

PatPeter

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
http://www.xfire.com/profile/patpeter/screenshots/?view#117996106

I've only played for 6.7 hours and for probably ~5 hours in the beta. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that that is not enough time to reach 77 honor. It happened on TE-FallenHeroes and/or TE-CommissarsHouse.

Also, I have these achievements I know I did not earn:

• Kills Silver
  • Kills Gold
  • Kills Platinum
  • Unhatched Bronze
  • Firing the Gats Bronze
  • Firing the Gats Silver
  • Firing the Gats Gold
  • Fix Bayonets Silver
  • Countdown Rookie
  • Firefight Rookie
  • Experienced Countdown
  • Experienced Firefight
  • Territory Veteran
I did, however, achieve these:

• Kills Bronze
  • Fix Bayonets Bronze
  • Johnny on the spot
  • Territory Rookie
  • Experienced Territory
  • Exemplary Service
  • Bleed on me?
  • A Sight For Sore Eyes
Are achievements/honors going to be wiped because that's the only way I see this can be fixed?

Last edited:
I had something similar happen. I've been playing almost strictly rifleman when all the sudden I unlocked a bunch of achievements. I checked my stats and apparently now I have ~4777 kills and 1400 deaths...

I dunno what my old stats/achievements were but no way in hell was i anywhere close to these figures.

Upvote 0
Same here. I was honor lvl 9 and 1 kill after i suddenly dinged lvl 45 with lots of achievements popping on steam and some guns getting +10 levels of xp. Funny thing that this glitch happened to me after i joined TWI official server for the first time, before that my stats were fine.

Upvote 0
Same happened to me as well. was honor lvl 9 when suddenly after 1 kill i dinged lvl 45 and got bunch of achievements, plus some weapons got like +10 lvls of xp. Funny thing is that this happened when i joined official TWI server for the first time, before that my stats were working fine, altho not progressing on 90% of "ranked" servers.

Upvote 0
Same here. Killed one guy and got Kills Silver, Gold & Platinum plus Firing the Gats Gold & Platinium and Fix Bayonets Silver & Gold. I already had all bronze versions of these achievments.

Edit: Just looked at my profile and the stats are also completely wrong, like those of ryuzan. Also my favorite class is listed as commander and I have never played as commander.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, this is easily the worst Achievement/Stat system ever implemented into any modern game. It doesn't work. It doesn't work at all. One game I'll have every weapon level 50, the next they'll be lower. A few games ago, my Russian guns were all level 20+. I almost never play Russian, so that's impossible.

My favorite part is the ridiculous unlocks. Like achieving Level 50 on the PPsH lets you use the select fire button to engage semi-automatic... What the hell were they thinking?

Upvote 0
Yeah, I had the same experice. Archievements would be nice if they worked properly, kinda like them.

I also have various problems in some progressings also. For example, my assault class progress for xp says 26358/-13333. Some other weapons also have something/-13333. So the progress for next level is not coming soon, I suppose.

Upvote 0