• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remove tank ai gunners

The word Fix, patch, should be better than just dumb "rEmOvE" ?
Remove this, remove that. Slow a little, i think they are aware of this issue because they already tried to fix it.

Or I'm totally wrong :D

No REMOVE is the right word, we don't need bots in our tanks, get rid of them, let us do it all ourselves.

Upvote 0
They're ****ing ridiculous. They shoot through smoke and always get head shots. Take less than .2 seconds to acquire and kill any enemy in sight. Have excellent wall hacks too. All you do is park a tank near the enemy spawn and rack up the kills. It's not even worth playing maps with tanks anymore.

+1

Give back MGs to human crewmen.

Reactions: K@n@y
Upvote 0
The word Fix, patch, should be better than just dumb "rEmOvE" ?
Remove this, remove that. Slow a little, i think they are aware of this issue because they already tried to fix it.

Or I'm totally wrong :D

The bots should be removed because dedicated tankers prefer to operate the tank by themselves, or with human crew, they prefer to get the kills by themselves and not have bots do it for them, and incidentally any kills made by the bots are credited to the human player in the tank, so ramping up his kills, when in fact he doesn't deserve them.

Upvote 0
As far as I know and have experienced they don't operate the main gun. Just the other crew mg positions, which they're deadly accurate at.

They operate the main gun, you can give them target or cease fire orders. You can point & click to tell your driver to move here or here.

The bots should be removed because dedicated tankers prefer to operate the tank by themselves,

You know you can't instaswitch to another position like RO:eek:st. Alone tanker is not really viable anymore (and plain unrealistic). I prefer to keep my bot driver actually. Same thing for my loader.

And the human crew, when a COD kid or a player unaware about tanking came into your tank it's just becoming hell.

That's why i prefer to see them patched or unable to fire than to see the return to the unreal one man tanking model of ro:eek:st.

Upvote 0
Forgot about the AI loader, need to keep him,since its not a switchable position.
I don't want to instaswitch, i just want to be able to man all the positions myself,even if that means crawling through the tank to another position.
One man tanking in RO was unreal? and tanking with bots in HoS isn't?
We already are lone tanking.coz unless you tell the bots what to do, they do nothing,except rack up kills with the MG for the human player on combined arms maps.
Lone tanking in RO is much better than allowing some random unexperienced tanker to drive off and get you killed, it would be just the same in HoS
TWI should make it optional, lock down the tank-with bots or without bots, don't lock down and allow human players in the tank, then everybody will be happy, even the ones that get the CoD kid lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0