• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron sights Momentary vs Toggle and Audio option

tmhlegolas

Aug 31, 2011
I didn't see it in the keybinds or gameplay but it would be great to have the option to bring up the iron sights while they keybind is held instead of toggled on and off.

Additionally is there a way to disable the iron sights breathing audio? I personally got used to it very quickly and liked it as soon as i perceived a correlation between the sight sway and breathing patterns but i could see this being a very popular option.

Bumping this because I was about to make a thread on this, it would mesh better with the cover system. While using sticky cover if you can just release the RMB and your character ducks again to avoid the incoming barrage of bullets, it'd be quicker- (I keep forgetting it's toggle and getting shot in the fraction of a second before I realize and hit RMB again). Bug fixing of course is a priority, but this would help my enjoyment out GREATLY because I wouldn't be kicking myself every time I get sniped by the inaccurate barrage of an SMG because I didn't hit the button again when I saw the suppression ticks.

Upvote 0