• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where is our day 1 unlock weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop trying to defend the fail, get up off your knees and wipe your mouth. and read

Day 1 Unlock of the Elite Assault Weapons (MKb 42(H) and AVT-40) and Semi Auto Sniper Weapons (SVT-40 and G 41(W). I didnt even get to play the beta because all it did was crash. I want my ten bucks back. it might not matter to you, but if mcdonalds can get sued over a piece of missing cheese on the double cheeseburger for 20c difference and lose, then maybe some accountability is in order for this.

Upvote 0
stop trying to defend the fail, get up off your knees and wipe your mouth. and read

Day 1 Unlock of the Elite Assault Weapons (MKb 42(H) and AVT-40) and Semi Auto Sniper Weapons (SVT-40 and G 41(W). I didnt even get to play the beta because all it did was crash. I want my ten bucks back. it might not matter to you, but if mcdonalds can get sued over a piece of missing cheese on the double cheeseburger for 20c difference and lose, then maybe some accountability is in order for this.

Seriously.

I'm a big fan of Tripwire's work and I love the game, but people have every right to complain about not receiving the content they shelled an extra $10 out for. Meanwhile, I've seen people's stats get glitched, instantly making them level 64 and giving them all unlocks. These are people that haven't even pre-ordered. It really is a bit of a mess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.