• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I Feel Special

noupperlobeman

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Corning, New York
I really do though! No :troll:ing

I got my first level 6 perk yesterday, which was a medic. Today I got my second level 6 perk, which was a firebug.

I guess I feel a little uniques because I see lots of "level 6 medic takes forever", and lots of general distaste for the firebug around the forums and in game. Both these perks suit me just fine, and I have a lot of fun with them!

This thread is a place for you to voice why you feel different than the majority of the Killing Floor community while playing, or in the forums.

P.s.- My next highest is a level 4 support, which isn't so unique :p

congratulations:D

Do I feel I'm special? I feel I can pull my weight and pull it well, but it's not like I am in some skill set beyond anyone else. I can teamplay, but the entire forums do that. I am a pretty good medic, but arguable Candlejack is better (I even ripped the Dual HC trick off him:eek:). I am a reasonable support, but I see handfuls of ones equal on a regular basis. I'm not a bad demoman (get my reference?:p), but I recodnize that I'm far from the best.

I'm special from being modest?;):p

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0
Unlike the majority of the KF community. I think-

Sharpshooter is OP. So is firebug.
Commando is easy to level. So is medic.
Hospital Horrors is easy.
Mountainpass is hard.
Husks, sirens and crawlers are the least annoying enemies.
Demos are the least annoying teammates.
Level 0-3s should be allowed on suicidal/HOE.
The trader is both sexy and classy.
Dr. Gary Glover is the least annoying character.
KF has a great system to allow mid game potty breaks.

:troll:

Upvote 0

Mountainpass is hard.

This is getting personal.

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0

Mountainpass is hard.

I nearly had a heart attack after reading about 2 lines. You evil man.

Medic being hard to level really depends on your definition. Yeah, sure, getting 100k heal points and making medic your 'first' is time consuming. The thing is, people should have around 4 medic without ever touching the perk, if all their other perks are similarly leveled. Personally I'd spawn in a game as a medic, buy the MP7, then switch to commando and end up with the AK, SCAR, and an MP7 in place of a katana for more healing capabilities.

As for why I'm special? I suppose I'm the most generic man in Killing Floor. If there's a room with 5 players who are all playing a different perk, I can easily take one of the two that hasn't been chosen. Firebug, Sharpshooter, Medic, Commando, and Support taken? Hell - toss me a sword and an M32.

Despite not being the best of any single perk, I can still do a decent job at any of them, be it oriented at crowd control, clutching waves, taking down high risk specimens, etc. A multi-purpose tool (or bandage) for any team :D

Upvote 0
I feel special because Gibby showed me some major bro love in another thread recently.

Love ya man... no homo :rolleyes:

I bet you're gay. :mad: j/k :p

images

Last edited:
Upvote 0