• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

The local store in my area had one a few months back. Right now they have a few M38s, 91/30s, and some type of Enfield (Guessing either an Ishapore or No. 1 Mk Iv) as well as the Yugo 24/47.
Is Gunworks on West 2nd still open? Last time I was there homeboy was getting pretty old. I bought my Mini-14 there.

Upvote 0
Had a moment of weakness:

Type84_02.JPG

Norinco Type 84S in .223, came with bayonet and six magazines.

Upvote 0
AK47 Replica i take it then bas? Looks like the origional shapes and all apart from the magazine of course. Whats the quality like on that thing, anything like the orig. ak?

Pretty much Zoring, Norinco made semi-auto versions of the Chinese AKM for the US market back in the late 1980's some ended up here as when their importation got banned in the US.

Build quaility is pretty typical for Chinese guns (rough) and not as good as the recently imported Saiga's from Russia. It's also a tad rougher than my unbranded Chinese AK.

Upvote 0
cz82.jpg

Vz. 82

It came with a leather holster, a lanyard, and two twelve round mags. The DA trigger is a little easier tham my Pa-63's, and it WAY better than my P-64, and M1895 Nagant.

The previous owner carved his initials "PR" on the frame. The finish overall is very good, except for the huge import mark by PW ARMS on the slide.:mad: They used to do small import marks. My K31 they imported only had a small stamp on the end of the barrel. I guess they decided to follow Century's example.

Upvote 0