• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Weaponized Dosh

scary ghost

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
California
Last edited:
lol. I like it... now you gotta find a decent balance and get it whitelisted XD

That would be fun...get a map achievement by "bribing" the patriarch.

That is some serious paper cutting. Enfield would be proud. Does the money stay around longer?

Nah, nothing was changed with the money except it can hurt specimens.

Upvote 0
lol. I like it... now you gotta find a decent balance and get it whitelisted XD

i doubt this would be whitelisted, i'm sure many people can find reasons why it can't become white listed, here's mine:
if it were to become whitelisted there would be no use of guns anymore! people could just sit there and spam b at the zeds, hell all i need to get through the game with this is my money regen where i regen 250 per second (lasts til 3,000 dosh) and i'm set!

Nice work though on this, will add to my server soon enough!
i'm suggesting to make it nto too op make ti somewhere like 150 dmg per wad so they would have to throw out quite a bit to kill an fp when they have no ammo left

Edit:
not the one in my signature, my other one with all my non-wlisted muts
also i'm trying to imaging patty in that little room on farm that has only 1 door welded shut and people spamming money at him from all sides

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wait, why do you regen money? If the money weren't made to powerful, and the option to change the power taken off ofc, then you'd earn way less money than you spent... I think in his video it was rather op, but then again he did spend over 4k in one wave (if i remember correctly) he had it set to 500 dmg, but if it was... say 200? Maybe thats more viable an option.... I think it could be balanced fairly well.

Upvote 0
5769310899_815c09ddea.jpg

Reactions: krispyk and Raziel
Upvote 0
wait, why do you regen money? If the money weren't made to powerful, and the option to change the power taken off ofc, then you'd earn way less money than you spent... I think in his video it was rather op, but then again he did spend over 4k in one wave (if i remember correctly) he had it set to 500 dmg, but if it was... say 200? Maybe thats more viable an option.... I think it could be balanced fairly well.

it's a mutator liek i said, for every second i gain 250 dosh not rlly regenerating

Upvote 0
Commandos have a 30% faster reload speed with dosh
Sharpshooters have a 60% damage increase to headshots with dosh
Supports can carry 100% more dosh

i just picture a server of six guys killing everything with just money
doshdoshdoshdosh dosh dosh
.........DOSH...... dosh
..................dosh.......dosh.......dosh
dosh.....dosh....... dosh
.......dosh..... dosh............ dosh........dosh! lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0