• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bye Bye STG

Instead we will have the mkb 42!

Yep I personally think it looks way cooler than the STG44 -

mkb42h-1.jpg

Upvote 0
no mg teams wont work for several reasons. 1. random public play retardness 2. there is allready a "mg team" in place by giving people 5 points for the resupply. Through, sometimes i whould wish that people whould understand that the mg also needs cover.:rolleyes:

What MIGHT work is how CC did the the mortar team. Meaning that you have a spotter and the mg operator...spotter spots and the mg bascily aims automaticly at the postitioon the spotter marked...but that might be too much open for exploit.

An incentive for having a mg team maybe whould a faster reload. Whould be intresting to try through.

But back to the OP..the STG 44..i love it..in fact..i adore it , especialy on single shot. Iam intrested in how TWI will try to balance the ppsh/svt against the mp40/g41...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
D3terioNation said:
MG34 is better anyways
Only in RO, they were both very good machine guns as well as the first true general purpose machine guns. Other than having a faster rpm (rounds per min) the Mg-42 was easier to produce and was not as effected by dirt as the Mg-34. Stalingrad should have a few Mg-42's as stated however I'd rather see a fully belted Mg-34 ***rather than the drum verison (which in games has been over done), I wonder if the Soviet will finally get their most common machine gun the Maxim 1910?

mg34ammo.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0