• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Ranked dedicated server files, mod whitelist

Gooblaster

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Hi, does anyone know if the ranked server files will be released to the public once the game is released?

I have the bandwidth and hardware needed and would very much like to host a ranked Red Orchestra 2 server for the SEA region.

Also, will there be a sort of whitelist for mods and maps in ranked servers?

The current HLDS files are called -redorchestra2beta .. it's a very good question. They might release a new set of files through HLDS (instead of just releasing an update)

Hmm ok I'd like to get a confirmation with this hopefully.

We're planning to set up a server with a GSP, we're just standing by for the final server files so we can finalize everything with them.

Upvote 0
The current HLDS files are called -redorchestra2beta .. it's a very good question. They might release a new set of files through HLDS (instead of just releasing an update)

Some of the maps were removed in the last patch, so i think their will have to be a complete set of new server files, in a new folder called RedOrchestra2 (same as the client)

Last edited:
Upvote 0