• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

optimization

I have everthing to ultra on a single 2gb asus rog matrix 5870.

40-50 fps underground
30-40 fps above
20-30 fps in fire fights

I mean I get the fps thingy but id rather then optimize this to no matter who or what pc you have you join at the same time as everybody else when a new match starts. Thats an issue I will keep, more or less *****ing about. Sorry ;/

Upvote 0
Something very wrong with your system. 1 single GTX460 using Ultra quality settings 1680x1050 resolution fraping 71 on this map:

rogame2011091723474133.jpg

Are maps dynamically random during time of day? My game doesnt look that bright during that map.

What are your setting, i want mine to look like that.

as for my fps, not much to complain about with sli 580's. 90-99

Upvote 0
This is the trick.

Setting things to high (but DOF off and maybe detail medium) seems to put some load onto the graphics card rather than everything on the CPU. Turning ambient occlusion on gives me a great increase in smoothness, I get better performance with shadows high than off, and performance is poor with textures less than high.
Occlusion on sounds insane to me but Ill try :D

Are maps dynamically random during time of day? My game doesnt look that bright during that map.

What are your setting, i want mine to look like that.

as for my fps, not much to complain about with sli 580's. 90-99
Oh no I think hes cheating by putting gamma up ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0