• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Already stopped playing?

Already stopped playing?

• Yes, I play errday!

Votes: 146 54.1%
  • Sometimes, not as much as I'd like to

Votes: 43 15.9%
  • No, This game needs a patch, and I will wait.

Votes: 65 24.1%
  • No, I'll probably get a refund it is so broken.

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters

MrGoat

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
I just can't make myself play this anymore. It is so close to being one of the greatest PC games ive ever played but it is riddles with performance issues, bugs, and a lot of missing features.

Anyone else just stop playing too? I've noticed the online players is less than yesterday, so I assume a lot of people are feeling the same way I do.

I'm having the time of my life playing this game with great performance, on a great server, with a great group of regulars.

2f0e664e-0ec0-46f6-9d3f-ffcb8b8024a8.jpg

Upvote 0
You're noticing that a lot of people don't play cause the server menu is kinda buggy. So you're very wrong about that. Performance issues are troubling me as well, very much. But all of that doesn't stop me from enjoying the feeling of rounding up 4-5 long range objective rifle shots, with time the game will get better, and no I won't stop playing it. The poll is quite distasteful.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
The poll is quite distasteful.

How is my poll distasteful? I gave an option for just about everyone.

I love this game, I just can't get around the performance and bugs (also, the annoying english chatter). But I do have a feeling that this game (once patched) will seriously be one of the greatest games of all time. It is a blast when it works.

Upvote 0
I can't get the server browser to work, so I can't join any games to play. I use the Steam one, which garners results, but still attempts to join me to full games that were not marked as full. Whenever I try to use either of those browsers, my network shrivels up, and I attract girlfriend aggro due to her inability to get through to Facebook. So, I meander through singleplayer, watching 30% of my bots get caught on sandbags. This game is awesome, but it needs some mad patching.

Upvote 0
I voted for everyday because I have played it since release every. single. day. I didn't miss Tuesday, and I sure as hell didn't miss Today. Some call me crazy, others obsessed. Why are you always playing that game, they ask me. You're growing old and not experiencing life, they say. I just ignore them. They don't understand the kind of dedication that playing the same game two days in a row takes, or what it's like to be #1.

I know what it's like. It's like victory.

Upvote 0
How is my poll distasteful? I gave an option for just about everyone.

I love this game, I just can't get around the performance and bugs (also, the annoying english chatter). But I do have a feeling that this game (once patched) will seriously be one of the greatest games of all time. It is a blast when it works.

No one can take the poll seriously.

"No, I'll probably get a refund it is so broken."

Biased polls are never worth it. Should have worded all of them differently.

Upvote 0