• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

No it doesn't, they don't make that much of a difference, this is Red Orchesta, not CoD, stats are not that important and they aren't important especially compared to bugs or crashes or optimization

MG upgrades make a significant difference in recoil.

I would say that is an important upgrade considering how gimped the deployed MG is out of the box.

Upvote 0
I'm not saying stats are completely unimportant and I would like it fixed as well, but to complain that an update that fixes crashes and such which are 100 times more important because some people can't even play the game since they crash frequently is dumb, I would like stats fixed as well, but let them fix the more important issues first.

Reactions: XDC nOm
Upvote 0
Yes. Before the patch I would have 20-25 fps most of the time, now I'm lucky if I even hit 20 - while the very first build of DDE beta ran smoothly at 50 fps no matter the map with much higher graphical settings.

Yeah first BETa was great ...I'm afraid to play with the new update , and I don't understand why no info about changes ...

Upvote 0
I'm not saying stats are completely unimportant and I would like it fixed as well, but to complain that an update that fixes crashes and such which are 100 times more important because some people can't even play the game since they crash frequently is dumb, I would like stats fixed as well, but let them fix the more important issues first.

You could have said that instead of resorting to the stats don't matter this isn't COD hurr argument.

What a lot of people would like is to know if any progress is being made on stats, and if they will be reset, because some people don't want to try to grind certain unlocks simply for everything to be reset after the weekend.

Anything more then "We are looking into it"

Upvote 0
stats are no big deal, who cares

I thought that at first but now I am a hero and got all these fancy arse weapons i didnt earn (after 15 hours), even when/if its reset i've basically been forced to see everything i was looking forward to working towards and unlocking.

Lucky the games great, but gonna be looking forward to the mods more now...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The self-righteous and patronizing claims that "stats don't matter" are a bit puzzling. We're simply paying customers who want to see an advertised feature work as promised.

is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
Closes eyes, waits 3 seconds, gives moan of frustration
What about now?

Reactions: Varisily
Upvote 0
Hey,

i just signed up to this forum to confirm one thing:

- Fixed a bug where all sound would sometimes cut out when the map changes
confirmed for NOT working! Still have the issue after the patch.

Other then that since this is my first post, i would like to say that i really love the game besides some general starting issues that i see fixed in the near future. Thank you tripwire! :)

Upvote 0