• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New scoreboard => team unbalance

seriously, you should have changed the font size instead of hiding players, now is normal that the germans have 5 more players than the russians and nobody notices it and wonder why are they loosing the game
There are certain servers where you almost always get team stacking. And a 3 to 2 advantage isn't that uncommon.
Happens less with the 50 person servers, because they are generally full.

Upvote 0
I always hit auto-select myself...doesn't always work but then I just manually switch to the team with the least amount of players. Not a fan of team stacking...I prefer good even teams. This goes for player experience as well. Even balanced teams with all the veterans on one side and new players on the other is a bit of a letdown. The battle is just too one-sided for the reward factor to kick in.
Just my 2c.

Upvote 0
the point of my post is not saying that you cant know the number of players in each team, the point is that if we already had a problem with team stacking, now its worse because average people dont even notice it

or worse, they are politely told about it by someone on the short stacked side, and either ignore it, or reply "take your *** whipping like a man". Needless to say i don't stay long on those servers. However I too enjoy a fair fight, and will ALWAYS switch to even the numbers, even if it's a lost cause, i.e. konigsplatz.

Upvote 0