• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] The Brest Fortress

Nice Brests!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Just watched this movie with the English Subs and I must say it was great!

I haven't seen the new Stalingrad movie yet, but if its even half as good as Brest Fortress was I would be impressed. Action sequences, uniform accuracy, and even some CGI scenes are done really well. The full movie is no longer available on YouTube but can be found on amazon.

Upvote 0
needless to say I think it was probably the best WW2 movie I've seen in terms of historical accuracy+actual entertainment value

The entertainment was there yes but hisorical accurate is something else, for example there where no german troops in russian uniforms infiltrating the fortress there where no tanks attacking the fortress and the list goes on and on

Upvote 0
A great movie, indeed. Though as The Masta said, there is already a thread about it.

The entertainment was there yes but hisorical accurate is something else, for example there where no german troops in russian uniforms infiltrating the fortress there where no tanks attacking the fortress and the list goes on and on

I'm sure there were infiltrators used in Operation Barbarossa that went into Soviet garrisons, and I'm fairly certain I read that there were parts of a Panzer Group that were sent to into the fight for the Fortress.

Last edited:
Upvote 0