• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Barrett M99

looks really nice, the animations, the idea, but i don't like the textures, less stylish.
whatever.. good job dude!:rolleyes:
Yeah The textur still under construction and it's accidently unlit, so it will always look the same. The scope will get another textur too.

in video one shot kill two clots, but that about fleshpound? =) How many damage he got from this riffle?

Yup it does have penetration but I don't think it's going to be possible to kill 2 fps in a row. And were still working on the damage of the bullet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah The textur still under construction and it's accidently unlit, so it will always look the same. The scope will get another textur too.

Yup it does have penetration but I don't think it's going to be possible to kill 2 fps in a row. And were still working on the damage of the bullet.

that sounds like you are suggesting a 1 shot kill then, which might not be a bad thing for ppl who miss that about the crossbow.

Upvote 0
that sounds like you are suggesting a 1 shot kill then, which might not be a bad thing for ppl who miss that about the crossbow.

^^ me. I miss that. I think that, in order to balance this, the scoping animation should take forever - you wanna scope, you need to be prepared - no quick scope sniping. that way the crossbow is still worthy of use for a while, lol. Otherwise i'd spam this gun like crazy.

BTW, I'm praying whitelist but please make sure it works with the sharpshooter on graylist. thx.

Upvote 0