• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No seriously where is the full game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bigger question, where is a functioning server browser?

yeah seriously
Every tripwire game I've played has had the same piss-poor server browser with this same exact problem of not being able to actually load any of the servers after you join one of them. Seriously, it happened in RO1 and it happened in Killing Floor, I really hoped it would be fixed by now.

Upvote 0
Get a better computer? My game runs fine with ATI gpu

Well not only is this rubbish feedback, but there are plenty of people with high-end rigs that are having performance issues.

To the OP, I'd try to stay patient. They've fixed the performance issus for some players, so a fix for the rest of us should be in development as we speak. My performance isn't as good as it should be, but then again it isn't as bad as some peoples so I'm not really in the same boat.

Upvote 0
lolz...

coming from a guy who made a worthless topic moaning about his fps.

I paid $40 for a game I can barely run...useless topic? Maybe. Warranted topic? Absolutely.

It seems that you are enjoying the game, so I suggest you trot along and stop ruining my fun on the forums, because making annoying topics is the only thing I have fun doing now.

Upvote 0
Guys post your support related topics in the support section instead of *****ing at eachother in here about them...

No one in the "General Discussion" section of the forum will help you - your post will likely get buried in 2 minutes due to the volume of new posts or deleted by a mod because you didn't post it in the aformentioned support section.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I paid $40 for a game I can barely run...useless topic? Maybe. Warranted topic? Absolutely.

It seems that you are enjoying the game, so I suggest you trot along and stop ruining my fun on the forums, because making annoying topics is the only thing I have fun doing now.

making snide comments in forum is more fun than red orchestra.

that's why we're all here.

Reactions: rta
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.