• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Goodbye MP40!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, people complained about the day one unlocks not working and now you're complaining that they're working as they should be?

... /sigh

Interesting, wonder if it's just a bug that it shows for other classes. Hope it's still a hero weapon or something just as limited number-wise.

No, I think they are complaining that there are silly unlockable weapons in the first place.

And no, they are not Hero weapons. If you look at class progression you will see that the MKb and AVT are listed as Veteran unlocks. So far Assault, Squad Leader, and Commander all have these weapons.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
- Remove the option for the Squad Leader to have MKB or AVT.

- Create seperate "Elite Assault" class which is 1/2 per team which can use the MKB/AVT, the problem is those without day 1 unlocks this will be standard Assault until they unlock them normally.

- Elite Assault Class should 'eat into' the current slots for the Assault class. So you don't have even less bolt action riflemen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How is that a reward?

Enemy weapons? Who cares, just pick one up...
Suppression Resistance? who cares, its not like suppression actually does anything...

It would have been much better if only heroes got to use the inane unlocks

You asked, I answered.

It's more than nothing which is a reward. I disagree suppression doesn't make a difference, I disagree it's not a benefit to spawn with the weapon you want instead of having to salvage it. You seem more interested in just whining than anything else.

I repeat, what is a hero unit*?

*sigh* Read the Steam store page you bought the game on, or the back of the retail box, or the info thread in this very forum stickied at the top.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nevadai.png

No comment necessary...

Upvote 0
So let me get this straight, people complained about the day one unlocks not working and now you're complaining that they're working as they should be?

... /sigh

Well, it was an awful decision to make the MKb a DDE weapon, and then they compounded the error by making it available for Assault AND Squad Leader.

Oh yeah, totally going to be a "rare" weapon that "only heroes" will get. Might have "one or two" per team must have actually meant "oh yeah there will be EIGHT".

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, totally going to be a "rare" weapon that "only heroes" will get. Might have "one or two" per team must have actually meant "oh yeah there will be EIGHT".

i love sarcasm and i sincerly HOPED it hould be hero only...:(

good lord we really did buy a test project game ffs

get a refund----

Uuuuh yeah this is awful. OK TWI, it's one thing to include a weapon like the mkb42 in your game in the first place, but then to make it even MORE common than weapons like the G41 is just retarded. The way it's portrayed, you'd think mkb42s were standard issue or something!

exactly..yet i was unable to play with it..its in the menue still i spawn with the mp40....( and yeah i got the dde...)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.