• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TW could you please fix this!!

As of now, most lag issues are not exactly TWs fault, but the fault of the server providers setting them up wrong. Many simply set them up for too many players that the server hardware and/or bandwidth just isn't enough to handle.
Paired with streaming PBBans, which also seems to cause lag spikes at times, it can hurt pings.

Having said that, I do find it quite playable with a ping of up to 100 ms.

Upvote 0
Who would play a game with 100ping??:confused:

i just dispare i really do i WANT to play the game i payed for!

it is TW it went wrong after they patched it.

Cant they just tell me that they are working on it or something so i can just get on with my life and wait? even if they tell me they have no plans to fix it that means i could move on.

Upvote 0
Its not juts its like i am trying to play a game that has parkinson disease the worst lag i have ever in my life encountered. like i said during the early part of the beta its was perfect i loved it them it was patched then it broke!

During beta i had one ctd (when it crashed i checked the steam group and saw everyone complaining about crashing all the time so thought i was lucky), but now i must have atleast one ctd an hour.

Edit. As for waitning for a TWI reply you have to cut them some slack as its 0400 for them

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Das bose please you dont get it your too stubborn just leave please. i guess its cause your used to being treated like **** by game company's. i am not so. when i tell you that its TW patch not the servers i join that really is the case cause i use all the servers i favoured during the beta and they used to be perfect now they are lag fests!

Upvote 0
i know i do join 40 player servers or under but its still a ping of around 80 to 110 thats not acceptable. Are you telling me thats it now thats how the game will be from now on?

so on steam page it says 64 player battles?

i am so lost for words.

so what did i buy exactly?

80 to 110 not acceptable?

...........................What a piece of work you are. I constantly play at around 100 ping cause I'm on a wireless network. Guess what, I allways have a tonne of kills and teampoints and don't even notice that there is an issue. For comparison, I play cod4 promod and it's unplayable if I have over 90 ping. I think that RO2 works really well even with higher ping. Up to 120 it's actually quite comfortable.

Upvote 0