• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied 2 days ago:

Omgeek.net

109.200.221.84/32

Edit: Just checked the server browser and webadmin, we are considered ranked (since yesterday) Although we never got an email confirmation that our server has been awarded ranked status. I also noticed, after playing in the server, my personal player stats aren't getting updated and a few players have been complaining as well.

I hope you can verify if we are a truly ranked server or not. Thanks

EDIT 2: I resubmitted my application with the right CIDR for a single ip. I checked what my GSP intitaly provided me and I think it was the wrong CIDR number. Just now I submitted with the one stated above. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Heres the same problem like inque

I got no email confirmation but web admin tells me it is ranked and it shows up in the ranked server
list but the ranking dont work for me and other players :(

88.198.10.66/32

Seems like our server is having the same issue. Shows up as ranked in the list and webadmin but doesn't seem to be recording stats?

24.77.33.94/32

thanks for any attention to this matter.

Upvote 0
srry about the font my server admin post it in our forums and i just copy pasted since im not very tech savvy, i tried to do the CIDR notation thing but its very technical adn i could not get one. we have applied using the app and it said successful. i apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

GAMEHIGH - HARDCORE - Los Angeles, CA
216.18.215.199:7787

32 slot 'Tactical Realism' modded server located in Los Angeles, CA.
icon_e_surprised.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.