• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Here are the recent changes to the white list:

Added:
KF-Central Mayhem by Fel
KF-Arcade-Scatepark-FIN[DARK] by KingShinobi updated by SIMOX
KF-Kurosawa by misaeru1
KF-Gunstand by grithapas
KF-Farm_Snow by Braindead
KF-RoadtoPerdition-Campaign by S281 and Fel
KF-ResearchFacility-v6 by alucardsword8

Removed from the list due to exploit
KF-Gripen-Fix - Removed at request of original author
KF-Survival - Removed at request of author as he prepares new version
KF-Testmap - Old test map
KF-Arcade-Horzinemall-FIN.rom
KF-Abandoned-Base-Final
KF-KillerBeta2_0Beta
KF-AsylumOfDeath_Beta1
KF-Fortress_v1

Hello, i see my map got un-whitelisted and it seems it was because a exploit, i tried to check the forum but i cant see it because it need me to register and the new registrations are disabled, what i can do?, thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Here are the changes for this update:

Added:
KF-ScrapHeap by arramus
kf-Rats-c2 by Falidell
KF-Obsidian-Mission by S281 and Fel
KF-Streetv3-CE by Robot
KF-RuralRoadNight by S281

Removed from the list due to exploits (Click for Details)
KF-Doom2-Final-V6
KF-Carnival11
KF-Frankensteins_Castle_B1
KF-Complex
KF-Canyon-Final
KF-House[TE]OutsideTDOFV7

If you correct the issues on the maps please re submit them for whitelist testing.
The link to see why doom is no longer whitelisted leads to a dead forum post. Any chance to find out why i can't play one of my fav maps now?

Upvote 0
Hello, i see my map got un-whitelisted and it seems it was because a exploit, i tried to check the forum but i cant see it because it need me to register and the new registrations are disabled, what i can do?, thanks for your help.
http://kept.clanservers.com/forums/index.php?topic=205.0
The link to see why doom is no longer whitelisted leads to a dead forum post. Any chance to find out why i can't play one of my fav maps now?
There's already a whitelisted version of the map (v7).

Upvote 0
Not as in the version that was removed, a new version with all exploits prevented would be made which would be whitelisted.

ya know i love the Game Half Life and its series,..........its still one if not the best influential FPS game ever made,
no matter how many cheats or exploits it has.......................its still an awesome game to play as well as the most modded and, fun game ever made!!
ahhhh you gotta love Valve and their community they rule!!!!! :):p

-mammoo

no kidding.....i was hoping HTM would reply since we talked about it in the past........................................

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is there a grey listed map list? If not , is it possible to create one.

Did you read my other comment on the announcement page, sorry?

All maps are created greylisted, basically; they don't have to be added, and there is no such thing as a blacklisted map. Making a greylisted map thread would be impossible, as there is no official map greylist, but there is for mods (which don't start out with ANY perk access).

Upvote 0
Can someone make a like a .zip file collection of all the whitelisted maps or something? It's a pain in the but trying to go ahead and open a bajillion links trying to download these; my computer crapped out on me twice. :(

Sorry, I didn't see that one thread. I'm such a n00b.

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49418[/URL]

for the giant map pack of death. And by death, I mean that of your computer after you download all of it :p

If you are looking for specific maps, I would suggest checking my reviews (self promotion ftw :p) or perhaps sending me a request for what sort of map(s) you want.

Upvote 0
Maybe Yosh forgot to put it back, but i'm pretty damn sure that the map is whitelisted...otherwise the general discussion forums would be filled with threads about why the map is no longer whitelisted :rolleyes:
Lmao, yeah, with all the servers running it, cheers then! Couldn't decide if I should use it or not.

The KF-Horzine-warehouse-fin.rom download expired or something, leads you to a sharing site.

Upvote 0