• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you're addicted to RO When...

when you consider how unsafe your school is in the advent of terrorism, and how much safer itd be if you only had a scoped '98

when you think new-hackensak (aka alpharetta) roads would be a lot more passable during rushour in either in my case, an M813A1 5-ton 6x6, or a Panther with live ammo and non-demilled barrel

when you start thinking of new map ideas once you finished that extremely easy test in physics

when you seriously consider buying a RO bumperstick from that cafepress place

when you say to your "significant other", i.e. your mother or your G/F, that you reserve time from x to y on wednesday night for a match or practice or whatever

when you write down selling points for RO and keep them in your pocket when you go the computer store should you need to be an impromptu salesman

when you listen to certain songs that you've listened to while playing RO, when not playing RO, and you had a flashback to that battle on that map (happens frequently with me)

when your depressed you open up RO and your clan's TS and then you feel a lot better (only when the weather's too bad to work on your truck(s) and/or tractor(s))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are addicted to RO when you drive your compact up next to a full-sized van. . . and you throw your wifes purse on top of it and drive away.

You are addicted to RO when you start thinking how much penetration power your truck can take before you have to abandon it.

Your addicted to RO when you press your nose against your windsheild so you can have the best view of the road while still "protected."

Your addiced to RO when you start to panic on the free-way every time a compact car moves into your view.

You are addiced to RO when you buy yourself some binoculars and start marking artillery coordinates at places you hate.

Your addiced to RO when you accidentally call one of your more repetitive co-workers a "Stupid bot."

Your addicted to RO when you get worried about tipping your car over if you take the next corner too tight.

Your addcited to RO when you give cars nicknames akin to "Clown Car" or "Rolling Coffin."

Your addicted to RO when you rush to your appointments like your trying to get to the cap-zone.

You are addicted to RO when your wife finds out your examining your house for reasons other than her decorating.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're addicted to RO when you get in your car, stand up through the open sun roof, and proceed to shout instructions to your unlucky driver.

You're addicted to RO when ever you get a flat tyre you immediately get out and start walking back home to get a new car mumbling "I hate getting tracked"/wait for the repair man to show up and steal his repair van, or anyone's car who happens to stop to help you out.

Upvote 0
When you know all them WW2 Guns from when they were produced, what kind of ammo it takes...

:rolleyes: Any second-rate gun nut knows these things. I knew them before I even heard of RO, hell, maybe even before the mod got released. Now if RO taught them to you, that's a different story LOL.

Oh, and in case anybody hasn't said it already: You know you're addicted to RO when you use time not spent playing RO talking about it with other people on the internet.

Upvote 0
You know you are addicted to RO when as you stroll down the street, in your mind, you make sure to cover your angles and watch out for any spots someone might be. I infact do this everyday, you cant be too careful! I also tend to make up battles as I go along complete with artillery and tanks and other ambiance. Sometimes I just wish a rifle would plop down at my feet and those imaginary men would come alive.

Upvote 0
You know you are addicted to RO when as you stroll down the street, in your mind, you make sure to cover your angles and watch out for any spots someone might be. I infact do this everyday, you cant be too careful! I also tend to make up battles as I go along complete with artillery and tanks and other ambiance. Sometimes I just wish a rifle would plop down at my feet and those imaginary men would come alive.
Well this is understandable ever since y'all had those D.C. Sniper shootings.

Upvote 0
You are addicted to RO when you drive your compact up next to a full-sized van. . . and you throw your wifes purse on top of it and drive away.

Rofl, i actually thought the same kinda thing while out the other day:

"You know you are addicted to RO, when you leap out of a moving car and throw your lunchbox at a parked truck, then proceed to run over roadsweepers thinking they and their broom are the enemy with a PTRD"

Upvote 0