• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Beta and normal version

TheJuggernaut

Aug 23, 2011
Ok i got the Full beta version and all i want to know is if i have to download the normal release version that is up for pre download because it's a full 8gbs and i got a 20gb limit net and since i got the beta files i feel i shouldn't have to download it allover again . Would like to know if i do or don't or if there will be a patch to make my beta released version when it is released.

Thank you.

I think word is is that you will need to get the final release in full. You can't use your beta files since there are things that have been added/changed you'd essentially have to redownload the entire thing anyway even if it worked.
sigh what i was fearing i might have to do well that shows me for downloading a game should of waited till came out in stores but i guess the amount i have to pay for going over my cap will make up for the 20% off.

Upvote 0
Ok i got the Full beta version and all i want to know is if i have to download the normal release version that is up for pre download because it's a full 8gbs and i got a 20gb limit net and since i got the beta files i feel i shouldn't have to download it allover again . Would like to know if i do or don't or if there will be a patch to make my beta released version when it is released.

Thank you.

I empathize with you, but if ISP caps are an issue you should be opting for the retail releases versus a DD version.

Upvote 0

Thank you.

You have to downlaod at least another 4gb today, game is yet to unlock, my Beta still works fine though, that was updated today/last night also.

That is all.

Upvote 0