• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

so when are tripwire going to do

open demo or steam weekend passes so that none pre order people can see if the games worth buying now ?

genuine question

interested in game still but not totally convinced with still alot of bugs and problems ingame.

They've said that there will be no demo, but free weekends are higly possible. I'm sure You'll have to wait few months for that to hapen though.

Upvote 0
I heard friend passes down the road, but don't quote me on that.

I have 60 hrs in the beta, bugs and all, and can honestly say I haven't been this addicted to a game since BF1942. Really, for $35 bucks this is a no-brainer. Just buy it.

This.

TWI will get the bugs squashed. This game at it's core is easily the best shooter I have played this year, and once they have the rough spots ironed out I promise it will be worth every cent.

Upvote 0
This.

TWI will get the bugs squashed. This game at it's core is easily the best shooter I have played this year, and once they have the rough spots ironed out I promise it will be worth every cent.

Indeed. It has plenty of bugs now, but is generally playable and very enjoyable, and is only going to be more enjoyable in the future.

Upvote 0
They said somewhere that after the first critical issues that come up with release are solved they will do a free weekend.

Yea they definately gotta wait for all the polishing to sit in, Free weekend is what got me to buy RO:OST in 2006, and i still play it to this day.

PC gaming needs stuff like this since we cant go out and rent a copy of a game for a few days

Upvote 0
I'd like to see a free weekend to convince the ONE friend left who hasn't bought this game already. I have a weekend LAN/Internet weekend in four weeks where the wife takes the kids out and the guys come over. This game will be the featured title that weekend. How much have I enjoyed the beta? If the cheapskate friend doesn't get it within four weeks, I will probably buy the bastage a copy...

Upvote 0