• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

The MKB/AVT was only intended to be an option for assault classes. We've mistakenly enabled it as an option for every class with an option for an SMG. This adds an extra 6 or so MKBs/AVTs per side more than we intended (on a 64 player server). So we're going to patch this up later today, and you'll see significantly less of these weapons after that.

If that was your original intention why didn't pay a little more attention to look at what you did?

You guys patch the game to fix issues/glitches and in the process you actually add another issues/glitch. At this rate I don't think anything is going to be accomplished. It would be nice if you addressed the stats issue. But then again, you'd probably screw something up with the game when you try to fix it. Can you please just delete the game and re-release beta?

Upvote 0
If that was your original intention why didn't pay a little more attention to look at what you did?

You guys patch the game to fix issues/glitches and in the process you actually add another issues/glitch. At this rate I don't think anything is going to be accomplished. It would be nice if you addressed the stats issue. But then again, you'd probably screw something up with the game when you try to fix it. Can you please just delete the game and re-release beta?

Easy there please, I think most of us are unhappy with the current status of the game.
I like most things that are different to RO but the high pings and the amount of MkB and AVT weapons even when reduced to assault only spoils the fun. I think what you are doing is not helping just insulting. So keep it civilized and constructive please.

Reactions: Atatron
Upvote 0
Ramm, spend a couple hours in a full 64-player server on the Russian team and think again about your MkB42 :p

Even on a 10 or even 5 player server it's a complete joke. The Russian riflemen class is now completely useless and the remaining classes are just pincushions for the Germans.

If this goddamn gun isn't addressed soon this will be the last Tripwire product I buy.

Upvote 0
Personally, i don't see much difference between the MP40 and the PPSh.

What i dont get is all this MKB moaning:
Allright, it just might not be historically accurate, but in terms of balance it is totally fine.
The MP40/PPSh are more stable, but deal lower dmg.
The SVT/G41(?) (which are imo (!) the best weapons in the game) are more accurate but hold less ammo and are semiauto.
The MKB is the middle between both, having a bigger recoil.

The AVT however is imo (!) by far the worst rod this game has to offer as long as you use the crappy burst fire mode. If used in semi-auto it's basically a SVT and thereby adorable. :)

For ppl who want to revive the WW2 in its most proper way it might be a pain in the patootie to see everyone running around with those guns, but for me, who just wants to play a nice tactic-shooter it's totally fine.

Upvote 0