• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I got bored and had a camera

Prolly should have gone in the podium "post a picture of yourself" thread but other than that fairly epic on several levels.

One thing tho... wear a shirt, please.

We have just spent a week or so sorting thru entries for the RS face modelling competition and the number of people who thought we wanted to model their moobs, hairy shoulders and various other soft bits was really quite distressing. :( 2 of our character modellers are still in counselling. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Prolly should have gone in the podium "post a picture of yourself" thread but other than that fairly epic on several levels.

We have just spent a week or so sorting thru entries for the RS face modelling competition and the number of people who though we wanted to model their moobs, hairy shoulders and various other soft bits was really quite distressing. 2 of our character modellers are still in counselling.

I don't suppose we should eleborate on "other soft bits"?

Reactions: u-s-e-r
Upvote 0

We have just spent a week or so sorting thru entries for the RS face modelling competition and the number of people who thought we wanted to model their moobs, hairy shoulders and various other soft bits was really quite distressing. :( 2 of our character modellers are still in counselling. ;)

But the fact that it's this soft, shirtless guy wearing (quite possibly) nothing but an army helmet with an absolutely paranoid expression and revolver is what makes this picture so priceless...

Upvote 0

Anyone send in a picture of their junk? :D

Upvote 0
prolly should have gone in the podium "post a picture of yourself" thread but other than that fairly epic on several levels.

One thing tho... Wear a shirt, please.

We have just spent a week or so sorting thru entries for the rs face modelling competition and the number of people who thought we wanted to model their moobs, hairy shoulders and various other soft bits was really quite distressing. :( 2 of our character modellers are still in counselling. ;)

Roflmao!

@ the OP, Great pic, awesome tache!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Can I come over and play at your house?
Only if we wear gloves! I'm OCD about em lol

P.s. Not contrived dan, I just wanted to take a funny photo to post on here. Come on, they are getting so much crap about RO2 right now, I figured something lighthearted might make someones day better. It wouldnt have been as funny had I been in the kitchen (or bathroom)!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0