• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server questions about Ro2 servers

Our server is streaming to PBBans.

in game addmin tool
If i'm understanding correctly, the closest thing to Admin tools is the WebAdmin userface which you can use with the Steam Browser whilst in-game.

Its abit of a pain in the arse to get it started, i tend to copy our WebAdmin url to my clipboard and then open a Steam Community profile and paste the link into there.

The in-game admin commands are 'basic' for want of a better description. But the WebAdmin tool works fine enough, just could do with some extra features here and there but nothing major in my opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So basically no effective admin tools available at this time?What about B3 ?

No thats not what he said..The RO2 Webadmin tool (which can be used in-game) Is a very powerful admin tool set and unless B3 make a submission to TWI for access to the game code required to get a 3rd party tool working then I can't see TWI bothering as their Admin tool can easily be used both inside and outside the game..
Why would you want another 3rd party tool when the game has a very good admin tool already?

Did you search for any information at all before posting?:confused:

Upvote 0
It is a good admin tool...BUT

For one thing you need to have the steam community turned on ingame to use it while playing. This alone causes a lot of people problems with lag until the game is more optimized and there is no guarantee that steam community wont lag people out anyway because we have members that simply cant run the steam community on any game as it crashes or lags them out.

Secondly, we have rules which we like spammed but it all gets lost in the same white colour as any text, i am sure this could be fixed with spams being coloured.
But again it would be nice if you could spam up a rule that someone is breaking istead of waiting for it to come round the cycle.

It is a good tool out the box, but there is better out there for other games, B3 being one of them. Maybe if the webadmin is expanded and people are given what they ask for and the crashing/lag issue for the steam community is resolved it would be one of the best admin tools around

Reactions: [16ID]Malcolm
Upvote 0
No thats not what he said..The RO2 Webadmin tool (which can be used in-game) Is a very powerful admin tool set and unless B3 make a submission to TWI for access to the game code required to get a 3rd party tool working then I can't see TWI bothering as their Admin tool can easily be used both inside and outside the game..
Why would you want another 3rd party tool when the game has a very good admin tool already?

Did you search for any information at all before posting?:confused:

It is a good admin tool...BUT

For one thing you need to have the steam community turned on ingame to use it while playing. This alone causes a lot of people problems with lag until the game is more optimized and there is no guarantee that steam community wont lag people out anyway because we have members that simply cant run the steam community on any game as it crashes or lags them out.

Secondly, we have rules which we like spammed but it all gets lost in the same white colour as any text, i am sure this could be fixed with spams being coloured.
But again it would be nice if you could spam up a rule that someone is breaking istead of waiting for it to come round the cycle.

It is a good tool out the box, but there is better out there for other games, B3 being one of them. Maybe if the webadmin is expanded and people are given what they ask for and the crashing/lag issue for the steam community is resolved it would be one of the best admin tools around

Firstly Mr Butch im not som Noob who das not know **** about this community.Secondly as Lush said that admin tool is ok but not recommended as first choice.Btw many people have said the same about the web addmin tool.As to that is why im asking about B3 because it is much better from my own experience.

Upvote 0