• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New preview and screens

Has been set before that pistols are something every server can choose by its admin it has nothing to do with realism mode

No what they said is that pistols would only appear to appropriate classes in realism mode and that pistols were added in relaxed realism for balance. I would show you the post but what happened to faq? Screens look awesome though cant wait.

Upvote 0
No what they said is that pistols would only appear to appropriate classes in realism mode and that pistols were added in relaxed realism for balance. I would show you the post but what happened to faq? Screens look awesome though cant wait.

It says 1/2 slots which means it isn't a normal rifleman or gamemode, as normal riflemen have no slot cap.

Upvote 0

Maybe. The stock looks like its made of a gnarled willow tree, though.

I must say some of the weapon models and textures do not look so hot or as good as they could be. :(

Is that a Solothurn? PTRS? Will has German AT rifles? Wow! More AT rifles, yay! *drool*

The Cobra facemask thing looks gay tho.

Nice preview apart from the part where he first wrote about a bug like it was a feature in the game before telling us it was a bug.

The bug sounds like it should be a feature.

On the other hand, this picture excites me!

URL%5D

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who thinks that the guns barrel looks humongous?

The G41 just has a darker colored upper handguard so it looks like it's part of the barrel in that screen.

And that screen that people think is a MP41 really just looks like the back end of a G41, you can see the safety tab locked down to the left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So at least now we know that they use their native language.

This has been said multiple times and sparked a massive flame war in the forums. The team you are a part of will speak your native language (ie Americans will hear English, Spanish - Spanish etc) and the opposite team will speak that country's language. Do if you're German, the Soviets speak Russian, Soviet the Germans will speak German.

Upvote 0
Maybe. The stock looks like its made of a gnarled willow tree, though.

I must say some of the weapon models and textures do not look so hot or as good as they could be. :(

URL%5D

What? I think the models and textures look amazing in that pic. There are some issues with models colliding but the models themselves are great, IMO.

Upvote 0