• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapons?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

Grizzled Veteran
May 28, 2009
Hi guys, it's me.

I haven't played for a few months but I will be happily returning to try out the new update. I was just checking here to see if you dirty rotten scoundrels have been able to dig up any more information than I have about the new weapons/update. So far it seems they are as follows:

1. AA12 shotgun
2. M-14 EBR
3. Mp7 Medic gun
4. Scar MK17
5. M79 Grenade Launcher
6. M32 Multiple Grenade Launcher
7. Pipe Bombs?

Is this right? It'd be kinda fun if everyone could use pipe bombs but I'm not sure if that is in fact the 7th weapon. If anyone can confirm for me that'd be cool. It seems Berserker won't be getting anything, but that's alright since Berserker did get the mother of all melee weapons: KATANA.

And lastly, I have a lot of my perks leveled to 5 and have the white bar filled up another time over...does this mean I will start out with all level 6 perks? Thanks in advance and here's a video of a dude shooting the number 2 weapon on my list, and what will probably become my personal favorite. Supersonic ammo makes me wet. :D

YouTube - M-14 EBR Silencer

I obviously did, and it does not make it clear. Please don't post unless you have something worthwhile to say. :D

sorry, just sounded like you just found out about it. if you had read the article you would know that the pipebomb is the 7th weapon :p

Is this right? It'd be kinda fun if everyone could use pipe bombs but I'm not sure if that is in fact the 7th weapon. If anyone can confirm for me that'd be cool. It seems Berserker won't be getting anything, but that's alright since Berserker did get the mother of all melee weapons: KATANA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sorry, just sounded like you just found out about it. if you had read the article you would know that the pipebomb is the 7th weapon :p

No, it doesn't make it clear. Pipebombs could be a demolition specific weapon, just like flame grenades are to firebug.

Also, I was asking a question so if you aren't going to answer you shouldn't even be posting in my thread.

And in addition to that I was still asking another question about perk levels and how they would be implemented.

And finally, how would I know about everything else including the weapons (even the prospective weapons) if I hadn't read the article?

I apologize if you're like 12 or under, I don't mean to be yelling at a little kid.

Upvote 0
No, it doesn't make it clear. Pipebombs could be a demolition specific weapon, just like flame grenades are to firebug.

Also, I was asking a question so if you aren't going to answer you shouldn't even be posting in my thread.

And in addition to that I was still asking another question about perk levels and how they would be implemented.

And finally, how would I know about everything else including the weapons (even the prospective weapons) if I hadn't read the article?

I apologize if you're like 12 or under, I don't mean to be yelling at a little kid.

alright dude, i give up.

Upvote 0
You sir, are a serious a-hole and I hope no one gives you a straightforward answer. The article clears up quite a bit and anything left unknown has already been explained in the various posts around the forums. Maybe you should re-leave the game and forum, we don't need your type around here that's going to verbally abuse anyone trying to help even if their posts are the most informative.

Upvote 0
I didn't ask you to make useless posts on my thread, you did that yourself.

... If you had read you would know that there are 7 new weapons, the last being the pipebomb. Does the firenade count as a weapon that you can buy in game? NO. Does the firenade have its own skin and own ammo? NO. Does the pipbomb have its own skin and ammo? YES. Now rethink before you insult me. I havnt insulted you thus far and Im not going to ;-)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.