• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys sound like me when I was craving the level up pack. Stayed up all night and finally went to sleep early afternoon. Woke up, still no level up patch, later that evening it finally dropped and I crapped myself.

And while I do enjoy the new difficulty, you'd think TW would add level 7 or some other kind of game play related update seeing as this would be a great time to do it. What can I say I enjoy grinding.

Upvote 0
And while I do enjoy the new difficulty, you'd think TW would add level 7 or some other kind of game play related update seeing as this would be a great time to do it. What can I say I enjoy grinding.

Adding level 7 would kind of negate the purpose of the balancing patch, maybe cosmetic levels, but levels that raise the strength of perks would be pretty bad.

Upvote 0
Like you said it would unbalance things if the perk stats were increased. But it doesn't really matter to me what comes with level 7, so long as other people know I've been playing the game long enough to get it. I like to think of level 7 as an achievement that other people in the game instead of having to look up on your steam profile. I mean the xp bar keeps going! I have to fill that bar! But nobody else knows.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.