• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimen idea

Okay..well my first thread as i enter these...fourm worlds XD. i thought i could start a little idea thread! okay here it is...a specimen that explodes like a grenade the reason being it has thes explosive pimple things...when its about to explode it charges like a gorefast it also explodes when you kill it (Except for decapitation death) its called the bomber.....so...troll..or like or whatevs!

Reactions: noupperlobeman
Some kind of suicide bomber specimen would be interesting
1211470-pcg209.rev_sam.kamikaze1__screenshot_viewer_medium_super.jpg

I think everyone else thinks same seeing this image and the idea presented here :troll:

Upvote 0
Was thinking of something like this before, but somehow I think this is not realy what we need right now.
This would just be another specimen that Sharpys could take down with ease & Berserkers being f***d again.

Basically, yeah. There's enough specimens that you DO NOT wanna get close to already (Crawlers, Sirens, Bloats), we don't need more of that. Husks are bad enough...

Upvote 0
Basically, yeah. There's enough specimens that you DO NOT wanna get close to already (Crawlers, Sirens, Bloats), we don't need more of that. Husks are bad enough...
Actually that's who I love getting close to. At least as zerker! :rolleyes:
Easiest way to kill them :D
Needs practice though. And sometimes actually it's bad idea, and that's when they are wandering around FPs, Sirens, Scrakes and Bloats :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0
We need something with a ranged attack like the Husk. Something that does not need pinpoint accuracy, but rather an attack with splash damage like the nade launchers.

we allready have that :)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=57934

I think a suicide bomber would be new addition. even a sharpshooter can kill it easily. trust me its not easy killing new custom zombies after plaaying with them for 5-10hours. like "super mario" :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: sph34r
Upvote 0