• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most Stylish Weapon?

Most Stylish Weapon?

• Lever Action Rifle

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Hunting Shotgun

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • LAW

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Dual Handcannons

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Flamethrower

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • AK-47

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Pump Shotgun

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Crossbow

• AA12

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • SCAR

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Katana

• Machete

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axe

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Chainsaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
Hunting shotgun by far.

Double barreled shotguns have been my video game favorite ever since beginning my gaming career as a young tot on doom 2. I'm still waiting for a game that incorporates an over under double barrel :cool:

*BOOM*, *BOOM*. Breaks open, spent shells fly out. Cram two more in, slam it closed. So much style it makes me giggle like a justin beiber fan every time I use one.

This, pretty much for the same reasons. Also, Bruce Campbell.

The LAR comes a close second, but for the time being, HS is on the top.

Upvote 0
SCAR are nice and awesome weapon and dug bullets and rackets at zombie goasts :troll:

The SCARMK17 is a very nice weapon and I have always found it very glossy and high quality, not to much it packs a nice punch and it's the tier 3 weapon for my favourite perk, Commando.

Check your spelling.
Its WEPON :troll:.

And i like the Pump shotgun,think its stylish enough.

Upvote 0
LAWlz for LAW! I really voted it :troll:
Reason? I love using it as it looks kewl, people go like WOW seeing me using it, especially if that's since wave 3 :D

Check your spelling.
Its WEPON :troll:.
hilarious.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As of right now, Hunting Shotgun and LAR tie for first
SCAR holds second place
AA12 holds third

Machete and Chainsaw appear miserably underrepresented, particulary the saw, at the moment.

Remarkably, it looks like all the other weapons are pretty evened out at the moment.

And, for other so far we have M32 nominated, as well as Bullpup..I wonder what the third "Other" is though:confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't see why everyone has a hard-on for bolt-action rifles that would end up being a glorified Lever Action Rifle...

It looks awesome and fits the gameplay well, as demonstrated by the existing Nagant mod. Now if you would take your arguments back to the "bolt action" discussions, that would be nice. Well, actually, with such a vague and trollish argument, I would prefer you to explain a bit more before even posting it there:troll:

In any case, Hunters in the lead:D

Upvote 0
I went for the AK :)
Simply cause its my fav weapon. I like the looks, the sound and that it feels so powerfull when going down a narrow corridor and unleash hell as you empty the mag into a big group of ZEDs.

Generally I think the weapons all have a nice look and feel, something not all too common in games IMO. COD, CS and KF are the games with the best weapons IMO. Hard to explain why, they just feel right :)

Upvote 0
I don't see why everyone has a hard-on for bolt-action rifles that would end up being a glorified Lever Action Rifle...

This is a perfectly legitimate comment, there's nothing trollish about it. Yeah, bolt actions are 'cool' and look stylish, but there's nothing gameplay-wise that'd be really different with one added. Replacing the lever wouldn't really add or detract from anything.

If you had a wish from a genie or something who said you could have a weapon added to KF, picking a bolt action is fine. But expecting modders or the devs to put in hard work on it isn't.

That said, I would love a bolt action, but a lot of other things require attention first.

Upvote 0