• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Eliminate the "white list" thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is actually. Everyone can play any map they choose when and how they want. The forum seems generally happy with the game at the moment. There is the odd whinge about scarkes [sic] and hit boxes bigger than your average '70s pimp's afro but that's about it.

What is the point of your post? Remove something that no one is complaining about. Well that's a good use of TWI resource.

The new whitelist beta will mean maps can be whitelisted within hours instead of weeks. You missed the time to complain about the whitelist. That was 2 months ago.

It such a boring topic now I nearly didn't post. But I see there are some new people to the forum so I guess it's only fair they get to play beating the dead whitelist horse game. Yawn.

FIX THE SCARKE HITBOX PLZ!

Anyway, as people have said, most of the undesirable crowd that leveled all day are gone now that Whitelisting is here, so I don't think it's ever coming back.

The TC just seems mad because he can't shoot caged zeds to max out his perks in one day...

Upvote 0
This can't be true; CS has good graphics, good name, etc.

Besides this, it's been scientifically proven that CS is better.

as far as im concerned cs can only be enjoyed by stupid troll players and so i'm thankful for cs because it contains them all into one game so they wont be a menace to the gaming society elsewhere.

but to say a game filled with squealers and jerks mic spamming with hlss and playing their little pseudo zombie mods and surfing is a good game?

you sir are off your rocker. just playing cs for 5 minutes makes me want to stab myself.

Upvote 0
as far as im concerned cs can only be enjoyed by stupid troll players and so i'm thankful for cs because it contains them all into one game so they wont be a menace to the gaming society elsewhere.

but to say a game filled with squealers and jerks mic spamming with hlss and playing their little pseudo zombie mods and surfing is a good game?

you sir are off your rocker. just playing cs for 5 minutes makes me want to stab myself.

then do it. CS has 50 times more player on steam than kf, on any given day. period. And that's just cs, not cs:s

Upvote 0

Scarkeface. Better than sounding like a rake

64572_m.jpg

Upvote 0
then do it. CS has 50 times more player on steam than kf, on any given day. period. And that's just cs, not cs:s

I'll admit that cs is better then cs:s but I still dont think its better then kf.

I suppose it depends on whether you're a team player or a rambo'er. KF obviously being the one meant for people who like co-op games.

Also, why are we comparing CoD, CS and KF in the first place? they're completely different sub-genres of fps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.