• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Give us more ff maps

Well I guess the COD players needs something to play.

YES GIVE THEM MORE FF MAPS KEEP THEM AWAY FROM OUR TE ONLY SERVERS!!!

You wanna talk about COD playes? As I've seen it in any gametype 75% of the players don't even go for the objective at all. So I guess that means that only 25% of the players are RO faithfuls BS . Some of you guys play worse than COD players and your to naive to know it. CAMP, CAMP and more Camp seems to be the order. Spawn find a window and CAMP !!!! Spawn run as far off the map as you can and CAMP!!! Same as in RO1 the times I've played it lately . Some of you don't realize that the game play is the same across the board no matter what the title is.

Upvote 0
hmm I'm not sure but isnt EVERY map supossed to have all 3 gamemodes so every map can be played with FF, CD and TE?

there's 4. they mentioned it earlier.

also +1 to annoying campers, like one very good g41 that ignored the points in barracks and decided their first order of the day was ignoring the entire battle and spawncamping the admin hall so we barely had anyone to defend the nco house. That and actually trying to root people out of the bigger points, reminds me of anti-anti-tanking in leningrad sometimes :(

Upvote 0
You wanna talk about COD playes? As I've seen it in any gametype 75% of the players don't even go for the objective at all. So I guess that means that only 25% of the players are RO faithfuls BS . Some of you guys play worse than COD players and your to naive to know it. CAMP, CAMP and more Camp seems to be the order. Spawn find a window and CAMP !!!! Spawn run as far off the map as you can and CAMP!!! Same as in RO1 the times I've played it lately . Some of you don't realize that the game play is the same across the board no matter what the title is.

People camp because of the Weapon Leveling up. They would rather sit up and try to snipe to get kills than actually winning and having fun.

Upvote 0
People camp because of the Weapon Leveling up. They would rather sit up and try to snipe to get kills than actually winning and having fun.

Some people, like myself, have fun supporting the people who are better at assaulting objectives than themselves. Just because we're not twitch players doesn't mean we're "CoD players", whatever that is supposed to mean.

Upvote 0
To be honest FF seems quite interesting. I thought it was just a flat deathmatch mode, but that fact that you respawn on your teammates creates sort of a dynamic king of the hill element.

I would have liked it if there were maps created specifically for certain gametypes. I think TW has put too much work into pandering the maps towards multiple gametypes, if you had specific maps for specific gameplay types each one would have been more unique and interesting; as it is now all the maps are fairly generic in layout and gameplay flow.

Upvote 0
Some people, like myself, have fun supporting the people who are better at assaulting objectives than themselves. Just because we're not twitch players doesn't mean we're "CoD players", whatever that is supposed to mean.
Totally agreed, some people just have more fun staying back and picking people off, supporting the men in the front, that's how i have more fun.

Upvote 0
there's 4. they mentioned it earlier.

also +1 to annoying campers, like one very good g41 that ignored the points in barracks and decided their first order of the day was ignoring the entire battle and spawncamping the admin hall so we barely had anyone to defend the nco house. That and actually trying to root people out of the bigger points, reminds me of anti-anti-tanking in leningrad sometimes :(

This is a map design flaw and needs to be addressed. No RO1 map would be made by TW or by the community without proper spawn protection. Who made these maps anyway? lol

Upvote 0