• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ScoreBoard could be better

CrazyFingers

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Canada
I feel a couple of thing are missing from the scoreboard.

1. Deaths, I can see why they are because people might focus more on k/d but they would also rush less.
2. Time spent in server, I think this is important because you can more easy evaluate how someone is doing. (see quake series)
3. change the letters for icons.

The colouring and stuff needs work, but not showing deaths is good. I don't want this to become a huge competition and, to be honest, I don't want to know how I am going. I want to have fun in the game and my score doesn't matter.

In fact it annoys me that there is a scoreboard at all (although this may be perceived as a little "extreme") as it changes the way I play, for points not fun.

Upvote 0
Ha the RO1 scoreboard didn't even have kills. All it listed was your name, total score, and ping :D

Having deaths on there might not be a good idea. It would give me a name to yell at with VOIP about wasting our reinforcements. :D

Time spent is an alright addition. Once this game is integrated with Steam Server Browser you can check it in there using the Steam Server Info.

Upvote 0